Step 1 :- Get prescribed application form of the college by remitting the cost of it in cash/DD.
Step 2 :- When the application is accepted by the college, the candidates should remit the prescribed fees to the college and the admission will be confirmed after verification of the originals of the following documents.
• Duly Filled Application Form.
• 10th, 12th equivalent certificate and mark sheet.
• UG certificate and mark sheets (if applicable).
• Diploma certificate (if applicable).
• Transfer certificate.
• Character Certificate from the institute last attended.
• Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
• Entrance rank certificate and entrance marks card (if applicable).
• Migration certificate (if applicable).
• NRI status certificate (if applicable).
• Proof of SC/ST if Student is from Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe background with income / residence proof.
• Admission Fee by Bank Draft payable at Mathura.
• Hostel accommodation fees, as applicable. If the student is seeking admission in the hostel.
• 10 Recent Passport sized colour photographs.
A) The College has the right to cancel the admission made if any of the certificates submitted is found to be false or tampered with or the qualification of the candidate admitted is not approved by the university. If any admitted student is found to have no eligibility to the particular course, by overlook or for any other reason will be removed from the rolls at any time the same is noticed.
B) Fees once paid will under no circumstances be refunded whether in full or part even if he/she does not join the institution or joins and discontinues the course immediately or discontinue in the middle of the course. This applies equally to a student who has been expelled from the college on disciplinary grounds.
C) Once you have submitted the DD, taken in favor of the college in which you want to study, a receipt will be given to you in the name of the college. A provisional admission sheet will be given to you to confirm your admission in the branch you have opted. You will be asked to report to the campus concerned in a future date which you will have to adhere to strictly, without which your provisional admission will be canceled. Reporting to the campus is compulsory and submission of the balance fee and relevant certificates are mandatory to get confirmation, on or before the date given in the Provisional admission form.